Children & Young People
Essandore Care provides specialised residential care for children and young people with autistic spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, physical disabilities & challenging behaviour.
We are accredited as an approved provider with the eight participating GMAC Local Authorities: Halton, Warrington, St Helens, Liverpool, Wirral, Knowsley, Sefton and Cheshire.
Essandore Care offers the highest quality standard of care for children and young people regardless of their individual disabilities.
Our aim is to ensure that every person has the chance to fulfil their potential in line with the 5 outcomes under Every Child Matters:
- Being healthy: enjoying good physical and mental health and living a healthy lifestyle
- Staying safe: being protected from harm and neglect
- Enjoying and achieving: getting the most out of life and developing the skills for adulthood
- Making a positive contribution: being involved with the community
- Economic well-being: not being prevented by economic disadvantage from achieving their full potential in life
We work with you at every stage; from assessing your needs, planning your support and providing high quality support. To find out how we can work with you, or to receive more information about any of the services below, please contact Richard North at:
Essandore Care Group
Suite A Ground Floor
Aintree Racecourse & Retail Park
Telephone: 0151 525 7893
Fax: 0151 525 0087